What are the specific pain points for managing your middle and back office technology and how are these different depending on AUM?
Roundtable 1: $100 Bn+ AUM
Roundtable 2: $50 – $100 Bn AUM
Roundtable 3: Less than $50 Bn AUM
Hosted by: Vincent Pasqualicchio, COO, Investment Operations, American Family Insurance
Roundtable 4: Pension Funds
Hosted by: Russell Snow, Head of Investment Operations, State of Wisconsin Investment Board
Client reporting communications and the future
- Sits with performance teams as well as the investment operations teams.
- Report launches on 21st Jan- client experience, efficiency.
- Financial services will focus heavily on operational efficiency in 2019.
- As things become more choppy and uncertain, firms will need to prove the ROI on their AI capabilities, and there will be a need for more automation.
- Client experiences will be a big thing, cost, efficiencies and other stuff will be really interesting.
- Attitudes- more than people- it is the hidden things you don’t realise- more people doesn’t nexessariilly mean you will solve the problem. How can you streamline this to reduce costs- do the heads of business line know the inefficiencies around this
- Reducing silos to improve efficiencies and cutting costs.
Is everything correctly adhereing to regulatory policy, is everything compliant- how can you improve consistency and scalability