December 16 - 18, 2020
Marriott Tampa Waterside
InvestOps DAY ONE
Wednesday, March 18th, 2020
11:50 AM All Star Panel: Strike a balance - How to modernize investment operations through people, processes and technology to increase efficiency?
- What roles are being hit by digitalization and efficiency demands and which areas are seeing growth with new talent?
- What approaches are firms taking now to keep up with the evolving role of the operations division?
- What does the ideal digitalized investment operations division look like and how can this be achieved?
- Assessing the remaining manual functions – What should you be looking to automate next to reduce the human touch and bring scalability and speed to your division?
- How technology is changing the nature of functions within operations - What skills should you now be looking for when hiring for the future?
2:40 PM 360 Perspective: Transitioning to a world without LIBOR- What steps can you take to navigate the benchmark change and reduce the impact on your front-to-back operations?
- Setting your transition roadmap- What are the key timelines and implications on your division?
- How can you identify the risks associated with the transition and what steps should you put in place to mitigate these?
- How can you assess and overcome the challenges posed by this transition by 2021
- How to assess the impact of LIBOR phase out for investors and your firm
- LIBOR to SOFR- What does this mean for your operations division?
- What impact will LIBOR have on liquidity and volatility