December 16 - 18, 2020
Marriott Tampa Waterside
Assistant Director of Investment Operations
Principal Global Investors
DATA EVOLUTION DAY
Tuesday, March 17th, 2020
2:00 PM All Star Panel: Building a best-in-class data model: How can you combine data architecture, governance, analytics and warehousing to deliver a framework that enables quality, transparency and flexibility across your investment operations division?
- Data sourcing- How to best source and store your data for future and current clients to enable quicker decision making processes for front office trades
- Data driven investment operations: How are the buy side streamlining and growing their business thorough best practice data management?
- Data management- How to measure, manage and monitor data quality to ensure it effectively supports your business day-to-day operational needs
- Separating the good from the bad- How to ensure you have invested in the right data set enabling you to make better strategic decisions
- Data analytics- How to leverage specialized analytical techniques and computing tools for large data sets to increase operational efficiency
InvestOps DAY ONE
Wednesday, March 18th, 2020
4:00 PM Case Study Revolution- How to create a solid data infrastructure as the basis for achieving operational alpha
- How can you create a winning data management strategy to gain operational alpha
- How to will data unlock the potential of your operations team and boost the bottom line?
- How can you bridge the communication barrier with key stake holders and third party partners leveraging management tools
- Transparency is key: How can data be leveraged for processes such as clearing, on-boarding, reporting and much more to streamline and create a seamless experience