March 17 - 19, 2020
Tampa Marriott Water Street
InvestOps DAY ONE - 18 MARCH 2020
Wednesday, March 18th, 2020
9:30 AM All Star Panel: Integrating your people, processes and technology- How can you leverage front, middle and back office relationships, cross functional processes and new innovative technology to create value beyond cost savings?
- Technology- What innovations are transforming investment operations and how can you integrate within your firm?
- People- How is the new technology driven environment impacting the skillsets of your operational teams?
- Process- How to build a strategy to successfully align these critical factors within your operations structure to deliver greater value and better client experience
- Which way forward- What is your firm’s strategy on outsourcing?
- How can you determine what a great operations structure looks like for your firm?
- How to best track industry trends and innovations to create a winning next generation operations team consistently deliver business value and increases profit margins
- How will the COO’s and Heads of Investment Operations role transform in the digital era to adapt to new business needs?
2:00 PM 360 Perspective: Digitizing your client on-boarding and lifecycle management- How to leverage AI, Machine learning and RPA to make the client on boarding process much more seamless?
- How can you leverage the growing importance of creating service differentiation to gain a competitive advantage through processes and data?
- How to maintain high customer experience whilst boosting profit margins
- How can automation and digitalisation make the client on-boarding a smoother and faster process?
- What are the best-practice rules, data and workflow components to follow when it comes to technology?
- How can you integrate RPA processes seamlessly into your teams?