December 16 - 18, 2020
Marriott Tampa Waterside
Director, Public Markets Business Management
Canada Pension Plan Investment Board
DATA EVOLUTION DAY
Tuesday, March 17th, 2020
11:20 AM Panel Discussion: What are the 3 critical success factors for building an effective data governance strategy that meets your strategic and tactical business objectives?
- Data governance 101- What are the people and processes you need to have in place to enable your business to make the most of the data it holds across the enterprise?
- How can an effective data governance strategy enable you to comply with regulations while giving you a competitive advantage?
- How can you implement the best data governance and warehousing strategy for your firm to truly maximize the new opportunities offered by increased data access?
- Why is it important to safely store data to mitigate risk and safe guard your brand?
- What steps do you need to take to upskill your teams knowledge on data governance and security measures to ensure compliance?
InvestOps DAY TWO
Thursday, March 19th, 2020
- Component outsourcing concepts and ‘best practices’
- Have you taken an inventory of your operational functions?
- How can you identify risks and opportunities?
- What are your peers doing to lower expense and performance drag?