March 17 - 19, 2020
Tampa Marriott Water Street
DATA EVOLUTION - 17 MARCH 2020
Tuesday, March 17th, 2020
11:00 AM Case Study: Unifying the front, middle and back office to drive digital transformation– How can you leverage a shared data model to lower operating costs and eliminate unnecessary system integrations
- How can data be used to source best trade deals for front office and how is this communicated through value chain
- Trading in the cloud- how can cloud based integration tear down data silos and drive efficiencies across the front, middle and back office?
- How does a single source of data reduce discrepancies and the manual workload required from your team?
- How is the data analyzed and displayed to make better strategic decisions along with bettering client on-boarding processes?
- How is the risk managed to protect both internal and external data through a robust governance process?