December 16 - 18, 2020
Marriott Tampa Waterside
Chief Risk Officer and Head of Investment Operations
InvestOps DAY ONE
Wednesday, March 18th, 2020
11:30 AM Fireside Chat: How to assess the technological and operational implications of expanding into private markets to gain a competitive edge
- New sources of alpha and portfolio diversification: How can you overcome challenges for asset managers to support the demand for private assets (private debt and equity)
- How are operations and technology teams approaching the shift to private assets?
- What are the pros and cons of existing solutions and latest challenges with data?
- How can you ensure staff skillsets are sufficient for the team?
InvestOps DAY TWO
Thursday, March 19th, 2020
9:30 AM All Star Panel: How can you assess if the efficiencies gained from outsourcing outweigh the risks of losing control?
- The pros and cons of electing a third party – How to bridge the communication barrier and increase transparency?
- Pre-outsourcing assessment - How can you establish if your organisation is ready to embrace new operating model that will result from the outsourcing?
- How to assess the efficiencies gained from outsourcing and if they outweigh the risks of losing control
- How can you ensure you are managing regulatory requirements efficiently and cost-effectively in an outsourced world?