March 17 - 19, 2020
Tampa Marriott Water Street
InvestOps DAY ONE - 18 MARCH 2020
Wednesday, March 18th, 2020
9:00 AM Buy Side Keynote Interview: Creating a culture for innovation- How can you build a best-in-class operations division that eliminates silos and drives the required changes within your business?
- What does an operationally efficient team set up look like that combines automation with the human touch so your teams can focus their resources where they are truly needed?
- How to leverage internal stakeholders from the operations and technology teams to better communicate across divisions and meet your company objectives
- Enabling trading across multiple locations: How can you optimize business processes to adapt to an increase in trading locations, volumes and product complexity?
- How can you align your global and regional workforce strategies to break silos whilst still complying with global regulatory demands?
- Risk vs.reward: How to evaluate risk and measure performance of new technology to establish what is best to include in your operating model