November 16 - 18, 2020
InvestOps DAY ONE
Wednesday, March 18th, 2020
10:10 AM Keynote Fireside Chat - The Future of InvesOps: How to prepare your teams for success in a digital transformative world - Chatham House Rule
- What will the operations division look like by 2030 and how can you prepare for it today?
- How to identify and leverage upcoming trends to gain a competitive edge
- How to implement technology into your processes and people that will shape your function to be cost efficient
11:30 AM Fireside Chat: How to assess the technological and operational implications of expanding into private markets to gain a competitive edge
- New sources of alpha and portfolio diversification: How can you overcome challenges for asset managers to support the demand for private assets (private debt and equity)
- How are operations and technology teams approaching the shift to private assets?
- What are the pros and cons of existing solutions and latest challenges with data?
- How can you ensure staff skillsets are sufficient for the team?