March 17 - 19, 2020
Tampa Marriott Water Street
DATA EVOLUTION - 17 MARCH 2020
Tuesday, March 17th, 2020
11:20 AM Panel Discussion: What are the 3 critical success factors for building an effective data governance strategy that meets your strategic and tactical business objectives?
- Data governance 101- What are the people and processes you need to have in place to enable your business to make the most of the data it holds across the enterprise?
- How can an effective data governance strategy enable you to comply with regulations while giving you a competitive advantage?
- How can you implement the best data governance and warehousing strategy for your firm to truly maximize the new opportunities offered by increased data access?
- Why is it important to safely store data to mitigate risk and safe guard your brand?
- What steps do you need to take to upskill your teams knowledge on data governance and security measures to ensure compliance?
InvestOps DAY ONE - 18 MARCH 2020
Wednesday, March 18th, 2020
9:30 AM All Star Panel: Integrating your people, processes and technology- How can you leverage front, middle and back office relationships, cross functional processes and new innovative technology to create value beyond cost savings?
- Technology- What innovations are transforming investment operations and how can you integrate within your firm?
- People- How is the new technology driven environment impacting the skillsets of your operational teams?
- Process- How to build a strategy to successfully align these critical factors within your operations structure to deliver greater value and better client experience
- Which way forward- What is your firm’s strategy on outsourcing?
- How can you determine what a great operations structure looks like for your firm?
- How to best track industry trends and innovations to create a winning next generation operations team consistently deliver business value and increases profit margins
- How will the COO’s and Heads of Investment Operations role transform in the digital era to adapt to new business needs?