November 16 - 18, 2020
DATA EVOLUTION DAY
Tuesday, March 17th, 2020
11:20 AM Panel Discussion: What are the 3 critical success factors for building an effective data governance strategy that meets your strategic and tactical business objectives?
- Data governance 101- What are the people and processes you need to have in place to enable your business to make the most of the data it holds across the enterprise?
- How can an effective data governance strategy enable you to comply with regulations while giving you a competitive advantage?
- How can you implement the best data governance and warehousing strategy for your firm to truly maximize the new opportunities offered by increased data access?
- Why is it important to safely store data to mitigate risk and safe guard your brand?
- What steps do you need to take to upskill your teams knowledge on data governance and security measures to ensure compliance?
InvestOps DAY ONE
Wednesday, March 18th, 2020
5:00 PM Case Study Revolution - Reducing operational risk in collateral management: How to implement automated solutions to support your increasing use of collateral in both local and global markets
- How can collateral management services to control risk, improve decision making and minimize the impact on portfolio performance?
- How can you leverage collateral as a catalyst to drive revenue streams
- How will automation help achieve scalability and master your growing collateral obligations
- How can you eliminate internal communication barriers with front office to minimize risk and errors when it comes to securities