November 16 - 18, 2020
InvestOps DAY ONE
Wednesday, March 18th, 2020
2:00 PM 360 Perspective: Digitizing your client on-boarding and lifecycle management- How to leverage AI, Machine learning and RPA to make the client on boarding process much more seamless?
- How can you leverage the growing importance of creating service differentiation to gain a competitive advantage through processes and data?
- How to maintain high customer experience whilst boosting profit margins
- How can automation and digitalisation make the client on-boarding a smoother and faster process?
- What are the best-practice rules, data and workflow components to follow when it comes to technology?
- How can you integrate RPA processes seamlessly into your teams?
3:20 PM Buy-side only Workshop: How can asset managers combine pre-trade activities between custodians, prime brokers and broker-dealers to increase transparency for the front office to drive efficiency and streamline processes?
- How to build template answers/data by fund strategy to custodian pack questions to be cost efficient
- Entering data and submitting documents for each fund once, which is then shared across multiple counterparties (broker-dealers, custodians, prime brokers)
- Obtaining real-time Ready-To-Trade (RTT) status of your funds, products, and markets per fund and broker-dealer
- Achieving front-office benefits such as: eliminating trade breaks related to broker account mismatches, allocations are done correctly the first time, and more