March 17 - 19, 2020
Tampa Marriott Water Street
DATA EVOLUTION - 17 MARCH 2020
Tuesday, March 17th, 2020
2:00 PM All Star Panel: Building a best-in-class data model: How can you combine data architecture, governance, analytics and warehousing to deliver a framework that enables quality, transparency and flexibility across your investment operations division?
- Data sourcing- How to best source and store your data for future and current clients to enable quicker decision making processes for front office trades
- Data driven investment operations: How are the buy side streamlining and growing their business thorough best practice data management?
- Data management- How to measure, manage and monitor data quality to ensure it effectively supports your business day-to-day operational needs
- Separating the good from the bad- How to ensure you have invested in the right data set enabling you to make better strategic decisions
- Data analytics- How to leverage specialized analytical techniques and computing tools for large data sets to increase operational efficiency