November 16 - 18, 2020
DATA EVOLUTION DAY
Tuesday, March 17th, 2020
1:40 PM Presentation: Spending smart- How to build a technology driven data centre to facilitate superior investment decisions, deliver timely and accurate reports to clients and improve operational efficiencies
- How to address the need for a new approach to data management under new regulations, growing technology, big data and advanced analytics
- Gaining an enterprise-wide view of your data- How can you implement a data management strategy that increases transparency across the business and aids accurate decision making?
- How can you ensure your technology is flexible enough to adapt to the constantly evolving requirements of your data function?
- Setting realistic objectives: how does your actual data management approach differ from text book approaches?
- How to decide which specific technologies can help you streamline your global data processes
2:00 PM All Star Panel: Building a best-in-class data model: How can you combine data architecture, governance, analytics and warehousing to deliver a framework that enables quality, transparency and flexibility across your investment operations division?
- Data sourcing- How to best source and store your data for future and current clients to enable quicker decision making processes for front office trades
- Data driven investment operations: How are the buy side streamlining and growing their business thorough best practice data management?
- Data management- How to measure, manage and monitor data quality to ensure it effectively supports your business day-to-day operational needs
- Separating the good from the bad- How to ensure you have invested in the right data set enabling you to make better strategic decisions
- Data analytics- How to leverage specialized analytical techniques and computing tools for large data sets to increase operational efficiency