November 16 - 18, 2020
Pre- Day - 9 November 2020
Monday, November 9th, 2020
2:40 PM Panel: Building a best-in-class data model: How can you combine data architecture, governance, analytics and warehousing to deliver a framework that enables quality, transparency and flexibility across your investment operations division?
- Data sourcing- How to best source and store data to ensure your data platform meets current and future business requirements and supports quicker decision making in the front office
- Data driven investment operations: How are buy side firms improving their data operations and growing their business thorough best practice data management?
- Data management- How to measure, manage and monitor data quality to ensure it effectively supports your business, day-to-day operational needs
- Separating the good from the bad- How can you measure that your data continues to be fit for purpose and enables better strategic decisions?
- How does a Data Management platform make Data Governance easier to implement?