November 16 - 18, 2020
InvestOps DAY ONE
Wednesday, March 18th, 2020
9:30 AM All Star Panel: Integrating your people, processes and technology- How can you leverage front, middle and back office relationships, cross functional processes and new innovative technology to create value beyond cost savings?
- Technology- What innovations are transforming investment operations and how can you integrate within your firm?
- People- How is the new technology driven environment impacting the skillsets of your operational teams?
- Process- How to build a strategy to successfully align these critical factors within your operations structure to deliver greater value and better client experience
- Which way forward- What is your firm’s strategy on outsourcing?
- How can you determine what a great operations structure looks like for your firm?
- How to best track industry trends and innovations to create a winning next generation operations team consistently deliver business value and increases profit margins
- How will the COO’s and Heads of Investment Operations role transform in the digital era to adapt to new business needs?
2:00 PM Buy Side Boardroom: The future of talent in operations- How to build a game-changing talent strategy that allows you to thrive in the digital era
- How should you be updating your workforce in line with the update you are applying to your legacy systems?
- What impact is automation having on your current workforce and how will this change as this grows across the industry?
- Striking the balance between humans and machines- How to prepare yourself for
- What is the broader, technology expertise that you will need your workforce to have in an era of technology and automation?
- How to upskill existing workforce in the world of digital and tech adoption
- How do you attract, develop and retain top talent within the business