December 16 - 18, 2020
Marriott Tampa Waterside
InvestOps DAY ONE
Wednesday, March 18th, 2020
2:00 PM 360 Perspective: Meeting the final phase of Uncleared Margin Rules- What are the best practice processes for UMR implementation?
- Understanding the impact of UMR on the buy side: What impact will this have on derivative operations?
- Who are the new ‘in-scope’ counterparties who fall under phase 5 and 6 of UMR?
- What impact will UMR have on your bottom line and operating costs?
- How have the initial margin rules for non-cleared derivatives progressed over the years and what has been the impact on firms?
- What are the policies and procedures you need to put in place to prepare your operational processes for the 2020 deadline?
- How has UMR already affected those who came in under earlier phases and how can you use this feedback to your advantage?
2:40 PM 360 Perspective: Transitioning to a world without LIBOR- What steps can you take to navigate the benchmark change and reduce the impact on your front-to-back operations?
- Setting your transition roadmap- What are the key timelines and implications on your division?
- How can you identify the risks associated with the transition and what steps should you put in place to mitigate these?
- How can you assess and overcome the challenges posed by this transition by 2021
- How to assess the impact of LIBOR phase out for investors and your firm
- LIBOR to SOFR- What does this mean for your operations division?
- What impact will LIBOR have on liquidity and volatility