November 16 - 18, 2020
Main Day 1 - 16 November 2020
ADAPTING YOUR FRONT-TO-BACK WORKFLOW POST COVID-19
8:40 am - 9:10 am Fireside Chat: An Industry View: What is the importance of open and data-centric solutions to power growth?
9:10 am - 9:50 am Keynote Panel: What are the critical success factors for streamlining your front-back investment operations to survive and thrive in the new uncertain market landscape?
9:50 am - 10:20 am Spotlight on Innovation: The future of asset management: How to re-think your operating model to thrive in the new marketplace
- How a shift in the operating model can help asset managers drive efficiencies, adapt to change and position their investment operations for the future
- Investing in Technology: How codifying the investment process, data science and behavioral analytics can help to maximize investment performance
- Outsourcing – Exploring the “third wave” of outsourcing and how asset managers can adopt front office outsourcing models that allow them to focus on core alpha-generating functions
Marc MallettDirector of Strategy Asset Servicing Americas
10:20 am - 11:00 am 360 Panel Discussion: How can you best adapt your front-to-back and cross-asset people, processes and technology to create value beyond cost savings?
11:00 am - 11:20 am Refreshment and Networking Break
EMBRACING INNOVATIVE TECH
11:20 am - 11:50 am Keynote: How to leverage digital client engagement to boost revenue growth and improve client relationships
- The value of digital engagement in delivering a compelling CX
- Why the right technology is key to enabling your success
- The tools to help
- The tech pitfalls to avoid
- How to interpret the results in digital client engagement
- Using behavioral analytics to identify client needs
Ian ReeseProduct Manager, Client Communications
Sarah PriorGlobal Client Communications Go-To-Market Strategist